New construction now in progress!
This building is sited on a 1 acre light industrial zoned parcel, with all utilities onsite: Public water and sewer, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative, and FiOS, high speed fiber internet and located at the newly constructed Braggs Corner interchange, where Braggs Corner Road is the #1 traveled secondary road in Culpeper County.
Can you picture your business here?
Read on to consider your options:
- 6,000 sq ft building situated on a 1-acre light industrial zoned parcel in Culpeper County
- 840 sq. ft. office / 5,160 sq. ft. warehouse area with 16’ ceilings
- 2 – 14’ x 14’ Overhead Garage Doors
- Paved parking lot with 19 regular spaces and one handicapped space
- All utilities on-site: Public water and sewer, Rappahannock Electric Cooperative, FiOS (high-speed fiber)
- Site located in the McDevitt Drive & Braggs Corner Technology Overlay Zone which offers special tax incentives to help attract growth in the tech industry
- No BPOL (Business, Professional, Occupational License) tax is required of business as property located in County and not in the Town of Culpeper
- Ready for occupancy first quarter of 2020
We invite you to explore the possibilities today. Take a closer look and make your appointment soon to visit site. Make your dreams a reality… today!
Just off the Route 29 Bypass at the intersection of Rogers Road, Marathon Drive and Nalles Mill Road.
Electric, FIOS, public sewer and water accessible on each lot.
Northern part of Culpeper County, Virginia
|One Acre Lots:||
42E-1-4, 42E-1-5, 42E-1-6
|Zoning:||L-I – Light Industrial, plus all business uses permitted in the Commercial Services (CS), Village Center(VC), Convenience Center (C-C)|
|Water/Sewer:||Public water and sewer|
|Electricity:||Rappahannock Electric Cooperative|
|Communications:||Verizon, Verizon FiOS|